Common Admission Test (CAT)2017 is being conducted by the old established B-school, IIM Lucknow. CAT 2017 is being held for graduates who aim to do their Master’s in Business Administration i.e. MBA as their post-graduation course from India’s top B-schools like IIM’s, FMS etc. for the academic session of 2018.
IIM Lucknow conducts CAT 2017
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow is the most sought after MBA institution with decades’ experience and cent percent placement record. Having allotted the responsibility to conduct CAT 2017, IIM Lucknow’s Chair Professor would be appointed as the ‘Convener’ for this year’s CAT ’17. Directors and stakeholders of Indian Institute of Management who gather every year to strategize and plan the Common Admission Test i.e. CAT conducted to recruit and admit candidates into B-Schools to pursue higher education in terms of Post Graduation in Master’s of Business Administration i.e. MBA. The long awaited tenure of 7 years of gap of scheduling CAT, planning, strategising being allotted to IIM Lucknow this year in 2017, the scheduled date of exam still is under planning stage most probably in November or December 2017.
CAT 2017 : Highlights & Features
With recent changes being incorporated in CAT 2017 this year, here are the key points which aspirants of CAT’17 must take note of.
- CAT 2017 shall open up opportunities to 20+ IIMs, IMT, MDI etc.
- The academic year via CAT 2017 in B-schools shall commence from 2018 onwards
- The notification regarding application date shall be available after July 30,2017 for CAT
- Candidates to have a month’s time to complete all the formalities pertaining to CAT 2017
- Expected amendments and changes in Exam Pattern of CAT 2017 as a yearly norm
- Amendments introduced to impart uniqueness of exam and break the monotony
CAT 2017 : Exam Date, Schedule, Pattern and Amendments
Here are a few points regarding the Examination Date, schedule and pattern for CAT 2017 this year held by IIM Lucknow this year.
- CAT 2017 to be a computer based examination i.e. in CBT mode like every year
- Exam Pattern expected to changed by IIM Lucknow for CAT 2017 which shall be notified shortly.
- Awaiting IIM Lucknow’s notice for CAT 2017, the changes shall be made evident and transparent
Awaiting the notification by IIM Lucknow for CAT 2017 as against CAT 2016 conducted by IIM Bangalore last year, July month is the ideal time for the CAT notification. Aspirants must keep themselves updated with CAT’17 updates and keep a tab on the official website of IIM Lucknow for latest updates and recent notifications regarding CAT 2017.